Someone Needed to Run Blocker Review Meeting on Friday

I usually run the blocker review meetings but I'm not going to be
around this Friday and need someone else to run the meeting.

The process is pretty simple, following the blocker bug meeting SOP on
the wiki [1]. You just need to tally votes and run meetbot to change
topics and create #agreed statements.

I do have scripts to prepare meetbot commands for copy-paste instead of
having to summarize and type everything real time.

If you're willing to lead the meeting (2012-03-09 @ 17:00 UTC), please
let me know.

Thanks,

Tim