Re: [Test-Announce] livecd-tools testing request

Adam Williamson wrote:
Also the bug where, if you write a DVD ISO to USB stick with l-i-t-d,
only the anaconda stuff gets written, not the packages - so the stick is
effectively just a boot.iso, you need another source of packages. That
one I didn't file yet, but it should be fixed.

That's interesting. I guess I've always avoided it by copying the .iso image to the USB drive as well so it just finds it there. That's also handy because then you have the full .iso image to share with others or create new USB installers. I wonder if this new change will now take up twice the space if I use this method.