Re: NumLock won't turn off in rawhide

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Clyde E. Kunkel
<clydekunkel7734@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How do I get the numlock the turn off?  (please don't tell me to press the
> NumLock key!!  It doesn't work in rawhide right now. :-) )
>
> I tried numlockx off, but no effect.

I installed F17 (F17 Desktop Live CD) and Rawhide (F16 Desktop Live CD
 upgraded to Rawhide) on Sunday on the same netbook.

In F17, logging in to GNOME, numlock's on and cannot be turned off in
Terminal and numlock's on and can be turned off on a virtual console
while logged in to GNOME. After logging out of GNOME, numlock's off
when logging in to a virtual console.

In Rawhide, no numlock problem.