Re: My task for the next ~6 months

On 02/20/2012 10:34 PM, Samuel Greenfeld wrote:

In general I don't want to have test cases scattered all over the place, as Sugar information already is found in at least three Wikis, with developers only tending to update one or two.

The location of content for test days is irrelevant we have been flexible in the past participating in a test day with upstream. ( if I can recall correctly it was thunderbird or some other mozilla component but granted we might have been given a bit more heads up in advance in that particular case ).

I'm pretty sure if upstream wants hold a test day which spans multiple distribution or just with Fedora QA community and their own internal crew, Fedora QA community would participate in that effort even at upstreams schedule/date/time to do so as long as it does not conflict with our own schedule.

So where the content is hosted for that test day is irrelevant as long as we have a get started wiki page to direct testers to which then reefers to all the relevant upstream documentation about that testing/test day.

JBG