Re: Anaconda should be rewritten in a compiled language!

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 23:43, Bryn M. Reeves <bmr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Human decisions are removed from system installation. Anaconda begins to
> learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern
> time, May 8th, 2012. ;-)

This is why we really need to move to a language where this kind of
thing is almost impossible. Try developing any kind of AI in Brainfuck
[1]. If somebody can do that they are so smart that we don't need
Earth anyway and can afford to give away a planet to Anaconda...

[1] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't...