GType is actually GFlags

Greetings:

Ever since upgrading from F16 to F17 now to Rawhide, I have been getting this warning message, and I am NOT sure if anyone else is too?  Is this on the radar of Fedora yet, and if yes, is there a workaround of not?

$ python ~/trunk/src/gramps.py

** WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GMountMountFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GDriveStartFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "pk-gtk-module"

It is not causing any crashes, so I really hadn't said anything until today!  It is only a warning, but it is annoying...

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey