Installing Rawhide

Hi!

First a happy new year to all and thank you for making Fedora what it is. It's definitely something I (silently) truly appreciate and use daily.

I' ve been trying to install rawhide from the lastest nightly build (from 28) and it fails to boot. There is a error message about the kernel not understanding the parameter giving through the boot command line (I can give the exact message if it's worth it).

I was wondering whether at this point it is something actually worth reporting and troubleshooting or whether I should just install rawhide through one of the other possible methods (like upgrading F16 to rawhide).

Thank you for the tips and advice.

Fred