Re: F16 with current updates from testing - resume does not work anymore

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 6:59 PM, Christian Menzel <christian.menzel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

After installing the F16 beta, suspend/resume did work on my Thinkpad X220.

Now after some updates the system won't resume anymore but just blink with all its LEDs including ThinkLight.

How can I debug what's going wrong here?
The approach described in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_kernel_problems#Suspend.2FResume_failure does not work as I don't find any "hash matches" entries in the dmesg output.

Can someone shed some light on this?

Chris

I just noticed, that also the suspend button does not work, but did before.
When I select 'Suspend' from the menu or execute pm-suspend, resume does not work as described above.

Chris