imap folders

Ok, got F16 installed on my server (new install) and seem to have
sendmail and dovecot both working.

Got F16 on the client machine (new install) and using evolution, can see
above emails via imap on my server.

What I can't do, is create folders on my imap server.  As in, in
evolution, click on the folder that hosts the Inbox, go to create New
Folder/direction and the imap server doesn't come up as an option, only
the local box.

Got the below options included in my dovecot.conf as anything else I get
errors..

mail_location = mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/var/spool/mail/%u

I don't think above and not sure what else is included in the
default .conf file

What else am I missing either on dovecot or evolution to create the
folders?  And I have tried both using subscription and not use them, but
neither let's me create them.

Any ideas?

--
Mike Chambers