Re: Still singing the fallback mode blues

On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 14:42 -0600, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> So the roadblock that kept {cl,m}utter off my Rawhide box cleared and I
> figured I could now happily to back to swearing at gnome-shell.  Alas, no
> such luck.  "Something went wrong" still; for an added bonus, the login
> screen is now only willing to give me a choice of sessions the first time
> around.  If I pick the wrong one, I have to reboot for my sins...

The session problem is due to gdm misinterpreting your console logins
for full X sessions. As long as you are not logged in on any vts, you'll
get the session chooser. Fixed upstream. We should make sure we get that
fix into an update. Ah no, you are on rawhide, so an F16 update won't
help you...

> Here's my .xsession-errors....there does seem to be any confusion around.
> Anybody got any ideas?

Looks like a problem between gnome-shell and telepathy.
What version of telepathy-glib do you have there ?