[OT] for fedora/linux on mac users: updated refit.efi

I test F16 on a Macmini and boot Fedora using rEFIt. I've noticed that
all grub EFI variants are displayed with the unknown logo. That's
ugly ;-) So I created an updated rEFIt which recognizes the various
grub.efi/BOOTX64.efi etc variants and displays a nice logo for it...

If there's interest I will put the files up for download.

Jurgen