Re: F16 askmethod works

Asknetwork does present the network UI.

Op 29-9-2011 19:19, Mike Chambers schreef:
On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 23:01 +0200, A.J. Werkman wrote:
I found an odd behaviour with askmethod. I found this in Beta RC3.

When installing from a local http repo I normally give a repo= parameter
on the boot commandline. In anaconda still in text mode I am presented
with a UI to configure networking.

When I pass askmethod to the commandline and afterwards choose http
installation source, anaconda just fires a IPv4 DHCP process without
prompting for network parameters. In my situation installation then
fails because there is no DHCP server on the network, as there even is
no IPv4 on that network.
What if you just do asknetwork?