Re: proposal: new list for updates-testing info

On Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 9:23:52 PM, Tim wrote:
> I think that there are things planned for bodhi, but for now I'm
> generating a list of critpath packages in updates-testing sorted by
> time spent in testing.

> http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/testing_stats/

> Once beta is released, I'm planning to go back and make those easier to
> read and prettier.

> If anyone has suggestions on how to make that data more useful or other
> stats that would help, we can make changes.

> Tim

Tim,

I  made  a very similar suggestion two weeks ago (using what to me seems to
be a tad easier to read layout) in https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/639.

I suggested 3 columns for the days value, so the URLs line up nicely like
they do in the current report.  That seemed to be a practical limit.

Al