Beta RC Images

The last 64 bit Fedora install ISO downloaded and passed
its sha256sum test.  I burned to a r/w DVD and the verification
was successful.  However, the media check failed.  I then
booted the 9/24 version which had installed nominally.
After running update, I did a cmp between the downloaded
image and the DVD that failed the media check and found no differences.

As far as I can tell, Gnome 3 is operating normally.
Of course Gnome 3 won't work over VNC, but if you won't listen
to Torvalds you certainly won't listen to me.

It is also a disappointment that things that used to "just work"
in Fedora 14 still don't work properly, such as  mounting
NFS shares.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com