Re: Relevant update notification for testers {Was: Remove a package from critpath ?}

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:29:12PM -0400, Samuel Greenfeld wrote:

> I was more thinking of if is there a way for Bodhi to see a package has been
> pushed to testing, and then notify a list of people who specifically have
> expressed interest in the package.

You can use RSS feeds for this, for example fro ipython:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rss/rss2.0?package=ipython
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rss/rss2.0?package=ipython&release=F16

To generate emails from the feeds you can use rss2email.

Regards
Till