F16 Grub2 not including windows

Up until F16 (and it *might* have done it once during the early alpha
testing stages), windows has been detected and included in grub during
install.  But the last few installs haven't included it and not included
on my current install.

No parititioning changes have taken place, no hardrives have been
changed/moved, nothing has been changed.  So if windows is on (or what
it normally is called) /dev/sda then how I do add my Windows 7 to grub2?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best town on Earth!"