lan network mapping...

Greetings:

I would like to explain what I am trying to do, and then see if there is a solution to my issue?

I have a wireless print server in my lan, and it has a specific ip address, something like 192.168.0.10, 192.168.1.10, 172.16.0.10 ...

I know that I changed it once before, and didn't need it for a long time, and now I do again!  I do not remember what it's software set ip address was...

I know my username, and password is to the printer server, but I can access and change the ip address until I can find what it is?

Is there any software out there that can scan my lan, and report what ip address and device name that is on the network?

I know that this is kind of a loaded problem, but I need to be able to use my print server once again?

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"