gnome-shell-flippery...

Dear Ron:

Is there anyway that you plan to submit this to Fedora, and if so, I would like to suggest one improvement!

Would it be possible to add a cartoon box where it says what the icon is in the new favorites area?

I want you to know how much I like and use your changes...

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"