Trying to edit the (gnome-shell) system tools submenu with alacarte

Hi,

having problems to add menu items with alacarte to the Activities->Applications->Systemtools gnome-shell submenu: applications added here do not appear in this submenu.

After closing alacarte and starting it again, I found these applications in some (alacarte) submenu called "alacarte made" of the menu structure shown by alacarte, and not by the gnome-shell.

I have the impression that alacarte's submenu "systemtools" has nothing to do with gnome-shells submenu systemtools.

Comments?

Kind regards

Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes