Making the redhat selinux-policy repository publicly available

Hi,

It seems that the selinux-policy rpm is built from
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:SELinux/selinux-policy.git which seems to be
a redhat internal repository. More specifically, if I try to checkout
the commit listed in the selinux-policy spec
(https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/rpms/selinux-policy/-/blob/c9s/selinux-policy.spec#L3)
in the fedora-selinux repository cloned from github, I get an error
saying that the commit does not exist. It would be great if the
repository containing this commit was publicly available and open for
external contributors just like all the other packages in CentOS
Stream. Is it possible to make this happen?

Cheers,

Daan De Meyer