Re: Setting context in early boot

On September 5, 2022 10:52:39 AM AKDT, Frederick Grose <fgrose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>If the SELinux code is not active at this early stage, what is to be done?

Some parts of it are still functional, curiously enough, but SELinux is mostly an abandoned NSA government surveillance intelligence project once intended or perhaps proposed for dealing with sensitive departmental information at Official Use Only, Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret levels etc. -- but since online hacking, industrial espionage, and thievery in law are always much more profitable than actual "security" (national or otherwise)  -- the only *real* answer you will likely get on this list is akin to the sound of your own voice echoing through the concrete hallways of a long-abandoned federal government military industrial complex building.