Re: Patch "selinux: fix race condition when computing ocontext SIDs" has been added to the 5.4-stable tree

Hi Greg,

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 2:35 PM <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is a note to let you know that I've just added the patch titled
>
>     selinux: fix race condition when computing ocontext SIDs
>
> to the 5.4-stable tree which can be found at:
>     http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/stable-queue.git;a=summary
>
> The filename of the patch is:
>      selinux-fix-race-condition-when-computing-ocontext-sids.patch
> and it can be found in the queue-5.4 subdirectory.
>
> If you, or anyone else, feels it should not be added to the stable tree,
> please let <stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> know about it.

Somehow this notification (and a couple of previous ones) has been
sent to selinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead of
selinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, which is the right list for SElinux kernel
development. It's not a big deal, but you might want to check what
went wrong and fix it up :)

--
Ondrej Mosnacek
Software Engineer, Linux Security - SELinux kernel