Why won't it let me transition from a staff_r role to a sysadm_r role?

Every time I run the command "sudo id -Z" it still says I am in the staff_r role when I should be in the sysadm_r role because that's how I set it up in my /etc/sudoers file which looks like this:

daniel  ALL=(ALL)  ROLE=sysadm_r  TYPE=sysadm_t  ALL

Furthermore, can anyone tell me what the best way to utilize RBAC on the targeted policy would be? I was looking at using the secadm_r for only installing policy instead of letting any other role do that but it looks like that would only work if I transitioned my system to a MLS system. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.