Re: SELinux and AppArmor.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 12:53 AM Zygmunt Krynicki <me@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10 Jun 2019, at 10:00, Lukas Vrabec <lvrabec@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> It's not really easy to have SELinux enabled together with AppArmor on
> one system.
>

> This is not quite true anymore, the kernel now has LSM stacking so you can run apparmor underneath selinux or, I believe, the other way around. You can look at https://lwn.net/Articles/785390/ for a starting point for more information.

LSM stacking is still a work-in-progress. Some preparatory work has
already been merged, but the final bits are still undergoing review.
The latest patchset is being discussed here:

https://lore.kernel.org/selinux/20190531231020.628-1-casey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/T/#t

> AppArmor is not supported on Fedora.
>

> Perhaps it should be supported in this model?
>
> Best regards
> ZK

Ondrej Mosnacek <omosnace at redhat dot com>
Software Engineer, Security Technologies
Red Hat, Inc.