Newbie asking about first policy file

Good morning!

I'm trying to learn SELinux and reduce the number of alerts that refer
to normal processes. Postfix is one of the biigies, here's what I've
gotten so far. I'd appreciate critique.

Note that the file is hand transcribed, not cut and pasted. It does
compile and install, so typographic errors are mine.

###

module postfix 0.0.1;
require {
  type kernel_t;
  type postfix_bounce_t;
  type postfix_master_t;
  type postfix_smtp_t;
}

allow postfix_bounce_t kernel_t:system  module_request;
allow postfix_master_t kernel_t;system module_request;
allow postfix_smtp_t kernel_t:system module request;

###

Thanks!

Leam