Re: Two questions about selinux

----- Original Message -----

Create policy to grant access to both process types

> 2) Suppose that, by using audit2allow, I created a custom policy module.
> Time passed, and I lost the original template file, leaving only the
> binary policy module. If I then need to add some other customization, do
> I need to create a new policy or can I modify the original, binary-only
> policy?

If the policy was compiled as *.pp policy modules then these can be converted to CIL code using the /usr/libexec/selinux/hll/pp binary (assuming you are running an updated binary policy version)

> Thanks.
>
> --
> Danti Gionatan
> Supporto Tecnico
> Assyoma S.r.l. - www.assyoma.it
> email: g.danti@xxxxxxxxxx - info@xxxxxxxxxx
> GPG public key ID: FF5F32A8

Simon Sekidde
gpg: 5848 958E 73BA 04D3 7C06 F096 1BA1 2DBF 94BC 377E