Hi,

I am using Fedora 26. I need to replace the existing target policy with a new one. Even though "make reload" in the new policy directory completes successfully, it doesn't seem to have actually loaded the new binary. Because even after restart seinfo still gives the details of the old policy. What am I missing here?

-rbs