Confined user fedora 26

Hello,

after creation of a new user, i tried to confined him to user_u selinux
user.

I applied semanage -a -s user_u newuser. Then logout.

After that i can not log to any of my users from gnome and have to
reboot the workstation (under vbox).

Then the only thing i can do is to log to root and unconfined my newuser.

I was able to log into root user only if it is the first attempt to log,
ie if i tried an other user before, i have to reboot again.

No selinux avc is log.

birdynam,

Thanks,