Re: Cannot transition to radicale_t domain

On Fri, 2017-06-30 at 16:39 +0200, Juan Orti Alcaine wrote:

> > On Fri, 2017-06-30 at 16:23 +0200, Juan Orti Alcaine wrote:
> > l.co

> > figure
> > runs in

> > > I cannot find where is the problem, I see other daemons are also
> > > using init_daemon_domain. Why mine is it not transitioning?
> >
> > What's in your unit file? Certain systemd options can prevent
> > SELinux
> > transitions or disable SELinux functionality (e.g. NoNewPrivileges,
> > ProtectKernelTunables).
>
> # /usr/lib/systemd/system/radicale.service
> [Unit]
> Description=Radicale CalDAV and CardDAV server
> Documentation=http://radicale.org/documentation/
> After=network-online.target
> Requires=network-online.target
>
> [Service]
> WorkingDirectory=/var/lib/radicale
> User=radicale
> Group=radicale
> UMask=0027
> Type=forking
> PIDFile=/var/run/radicale/radicale.pid
> ExecStart=/usr/bin/radicale --daemon --
> pid=/var/run/radicale/radicale.pid
> PrivateTmp=true
> PrivateDevices=true
> CapabilityBoundingSet=
> ProtectSystem=full
> ProtectHome=true
> Restart=always
>
> [Install]
> WantedBy=multi-user.target

systemd version?

I'm guessing that one of the above options is automatically enabling
NoNewPrivileges=yes and needs to be disabled.  Note to Fedora SELinux
maintainers: something needs to be done about systemd and its handling
of NoNewPrivileges and ProtectKernelTunables, or we can only expect
more instances of such breakage...