Enforcing directory access control using categories

Hello,

Is it possible to enforce directory read/write/execute control using categories?

For example, using a category, I would like Linux users assigned to that category to have read/write/execute rights to directory /opt/foo.

Other Linux users that do not have that category assigned should not have read/write/execute access to /opt/foo

I know this can be done with normal DAC procedures using groups and/or file permission tools such as chmod and chown.

And I also know that it can done with SELinux TE (i.e create an SELinux security policy)

But can it be done by using just categories?

Regards,

Bill