Re: New selinux-policy-macros repo in fedora-selinux organization

LV> Introducing new repository called selinux-policy-macros[1]. This
LV> repo is main store for rpm macros which can be used by rpm packages
LV> creating custom packages with policies.

I would suggest that if we're at the point of needing a package with
macros, we're probably at the point of needing some packaging
guidelines.  There is currently no mention of selinux _at all_ on the
main guidelines page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines

That's probably not a good thing.

Perhaps someone could work on or finish either
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux_Policy_Modules_Packaging_Draft or
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/SELinux

 - J<