Re: New Blog on how SELinux blocked Docker container escape.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 11:48:20AM PST, Daniel J Walsh spake thusly:
> http://rhelblog.redhat.com/2017/01/13/docker-0-day-stopped-cold-by-selinux/

I have long been of the opinion that it is this sort of thing which best
advocates the use of SELinux. We need more examples like this. I posted
this to reddit a couple years ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/1xdokz/selinux_saved_our_asses_xpost_rselinux/

And just a few months ago we had another SELinux save. I would say that
in the years I've been using SELinux I've probably seen 5 cases where
SELinux successfully contained an attack. I wish I would have written
them all up at the time. Those 5 saves definitely made it worth it.

Check out the comments on that reddit post, Daniel. :)

--
Tracy Reed