Revisiting an issue: changing the log level of audit

We have a new CentOS 7 server, and it's flooding our logs with completely
useless, as far as we're concerned, success messages. Is there *any* way,
short of filtering the logging itself, to set it to only log WARN or above
error messages, not the INFO level, as it would be referred to with most
other software?

        mark