Help finding typical requests (queries) to SELinux policy

Hi ,
I would like to ask helping me forming two specific requests to SELinux policy. I am researching on SELinux and need to find typical
requests (Queries) with different decisions from SELinux policy that have following property:

--  Two real-world sample requests that one of them just include more information that the other and will result in different decisions?
                   (Example: R1: X --> Grant , R2: X+Y --> Deny)

Thank you,