Re: Help with custom policy package for CentOS-7 (1511), MariaDB 10.1.13, NGINX 1.9.14, PHP-FPM and Redis

Update: I just read how to Manually Customizing Policy Modules at this link here: https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/SELinux. I did not know I could use the .te file and modify it, this is great news. I kept encountering new issues as I would install new web applications and I was not able to see the older issues anymore when using audit2allow against the logs. I understand now how to modify my local policies as I go, phew.

That said, here is my new policy that combines the previous two from my frist message. I am running an NGINX web root and MariaDB data dir from a separate SSD mount point '/www'. I am using PHP-FPM for my application code and Redis for session caching. Here is the policy I would like to roll-with. It seems good to me but just wanted a second set of eyes to tell me what I may be missing.

module phpfpmlocal 1.1;

require {
        type redis_port_t;
        type httpd_t;
        type httpd_sys_content_t;
        class tcp_socket name_connect;
        class file { rename write create unlink setattr append };
        class dir { write rmdir setattr remove_name create add_name };
}

#!!!! This avc can be allowed using the boolean 'httpd_unified'
allow httpd_t httpd_sys_content_t:dir { write rmdir setattr remove_name create add_name };

#!!!! This avc can be allowed using the boolean 'httpd_unified'
allow httpd_t httpd_sys_content_t:file { rename write create unlink append setattr };

#!!!! This avc can be allowed using the boolean 'httpd_can_network_connect'
allow httpd_t redis_port_t:tcp_socket name_connect;