Error from Checkmodule for my policy

I am writing a policy module on Fedora trying to limit running the who command only to specific user. Checkmodule issues following error for my script :
               Error 'syntax error' at token 'domain_auto_trans' on line 20

But I checked the syntax and there is no typo in it. Here is my whole script. What is the error in it?

module who 1.0;
require {
attribute domain;
attribute file_type;
attribute exec_type;
type sysadm_t;
attribute sysadm_r;
class process transition;
role sysadm_r;       }

type who_t;
typeattribute who_t domain;

type who_exec_t;
typeattribute who_exec_t file_type;
typeattribute who_exec_t  exec_type;

role sysadm_r types who_t;
domain_auto_trans (sysadm_t, who_exec_t, who_t)

Another problem is that when  I transfer this script to Centos, checkmodule of centos issues other kind of errors. Why this happens?  Kinds of errors differ by fedora or centos?