SELinux AVC on CentOS7, where to report?

I have a server where setroubleshoot reports AVC by mail, and not using the
sealert that can report directly to Bugzilla.

I have reported the bug to the CentOS bug tracker:

  https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=10628

However, I think there is a very high chance that the bug is an upstream bug,
in the selinux-policy itself.

That is why I post this mail. Where should I have reported the bug?

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau