Re: Puzzle involving sudo_role_template, shell script context, file type in /tmp

Ouch!  Somehow I managed to convince myself that id would be bright enough to interpret 'give me the security context for the current user' as 'give me the security context of the process that invoked id'. It's a bit harsh to say 'id lies', but it sure is misleading.  Time to fall back to ps, where I can specify the process of interest.

Thanks for the answer!