RE: Automatic type assignment to sysadm_t userdomain

Dear Phil,

I tried your solution and it seemed to work initially, however the domain does not transition properly and the application crashes. The problem is, I don’t get any AVC error messages, not even when I disable dontaudit rules within the policy with ‘semodule -DB’. So I can’t troubleshoot the issue.

I guess I will just have to enable the script during bootup and restart the server to see if it loads properly. The problem is, since it’s a server, booting up takes such a long time ;)

Jeroen