newly installed packages mislabeled?

I see restorecon always relabels something, e.g. after doing dnf
upgrade I'll run restorecon and something or other is always reset.

I can't tell if this is a problem or not, but it seems to me the
selinux label for a current package should already be correctly set,
rather than depending on restorecon to reset them. Or is there more
than one valid labeling possible?

For example, the kernel packages are always affected. This is what I
got today after installing kernel 4.2.6-301

http://fpaste.org/295221/

I'm guessing it's the kernel package that's setting the kernel to
system_u:object_r:modules_object_t and then restorecon resets it to
system_u:object_r:boot_t:s0. So is this a nitpick difference, or
should I file a bug against the kernel package so it sets things
correctly from the outset? I don't think we should have to do a
restorecon after every dnf upgrade or install to make sure labeling is
correct.

Similarly, I get:
restorecon reset /sys/fs/cgroup context
system_u:object_r:tmpfs_t:s0->system_u:object_r:cgroup_t:s0
restorecon set context /sys/fs/cgroup->system_u:object_r:cgroup_t:s0
failed:'Read-only file system'

So, whatever is responsible for setting selinux labels on /sys/fs (?)
seems to set that incorrectly, and restorecon can't fix it because
it's an ro filesystem. So is that a bug and if so what should it be
filed against?

Thanks,

--
Chris Murphy