Re: Please help me in resolving this issue

>Would you like to enter a security context? [N]

How does this login process is getting invoked in your platform? Is it like old 'inittab' or 'getty' ?
If so whats the context for that process? If I'm not wrong, If that process (which calls login) is in
different context, then you need to add rules for process transition.

----
Cheers,
Lakshmipathi.G
FOSS Programmer.