Report an AVC to Bugzilla, without the sealert GUI (was: 'su' in a Docker container -> AVC)

Le Wednesday 17 June 2015 14:46:28 Laurent Rineau a écrit :
> I have a container whose entrypoint uses 'su' to drop its privileges. The
> run of the container triggers an AVC, but the container seems to run
> normally.
>
> That is on a server, and the SELinux Troubleshooter sends me emails (see the
> attachment).
>
> Two questions:
>
>  1/ Is there a way to report bugs to Bugzilla using the command line sealert
> tool (or another command line tool), like what we can do using the GUI?
>
>  2/ What should I do to fix that issue, if that is one?

Dear mailing list,

I got answers, and even a fix for the second question. What about the first
one? The SELinux Troubleshoot daemon sends me email when there is an AVC. Is
there a way to check if the AVC is already reported to Bugzilla, and maybe
report it, the same way the GUI of sealert does?

I cannot use the GUI of sealert, as least not easily, because the AVC was
triggered on a remove server, handled by ssh.

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau