CentOS 6 formatted xfs drive on a CentOS 5 system, selinux errors

I partitioned and formatted a large drive as vfs on a CentOS 6 system,
then copied the data from the smaller drive I'm replacing, then put
replaced the drive, and that's on CentOS5.

I did an semanage fcontext, setting it all to usr_t, and a restorecon -R,
on the CentOS 5, but when I run the job that backs up from another CentOS
5 system to the CentOS 5 system with the new drive, I get a ton of
kernel: inode_doinit_with_dentry:
context_to_sid(unconfined_u:object_r:file_t:s0) returned 22 for dev<...>

Having relabelled, I'm at a loss as to where to look to resolve this.
Googling's not helping, and I can't just reformat on the CentOS 5 system,
I've got terabytes of data, which would take a day and a half or so....

       mark