Strange requirement: confine unconfined

I have a requirement which seems to be most easily satisfied by confining
unconfined users. Please let me explain:

Imagine some file "foo" that must remain secret. Now imagine a dynamic
system which must allow arbitrary (possibly untrustworthy, possibly
as-root, possibly user-installed) programs to run. Nothing matters except
keeping "foo" secret.

Is it possible to construct an SELinux policy which would satisfy such
a requirement?

For example, it would be helpful to allow users to run their programs
unconfined (to allow user-installed, policyless, etc. programs) yet still
enforce the policy as it pertains to "foo". Of course, it further seems
that SELinux would also have to ensure certain other restrictions apply
to unconfined users, such as running semodule or insmod.

Alternatively, would it be possible to construct a not-quite-unconfined
user by granting all syscalls on all objects *except* those labeled
"foo_t" (and semodule, etc.)?

I have worked with custom policies before both for software I have written
and for standard software, but this seems a bit different. It may be that
I have my model wrong, so I would appreciate any guidance whether along
the implementation lines I suggested or not (but holding to the original
requirements). It is also possible that I have overlooked some existing
literature.

Thank you!

--
Mike