Selinux blocks system calls

Hi,

I stumbled on a case in RHEL7, where selinux blocks calls to systemd
I know it's SELinux, because everything work properly after setenforce 0

I added a simple manifest rules to puppet:

exec { 'update TZ':
  command => "/bin/timedatectl set-timezone ${timezone}",
  unless  => "/bin/timedatectl status | /bin/grep -q ${timezone}",
}

what's interesting, even after I ran

semodule --disable_dontaudit --build

I don't see any denials.

But then I created a simple cron job :

# cat /etc/cron.d/debug

* * * * * root /bin/timedatectl status &> /tmp/timedatectl.status

# cat /tmp/timedatectl.status

Failed to issue method call: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

So it's not only puppet related.

Is this intended behavior? Some boolean I have to change?

Thanks,

Vadym