Tips for setting up a policy dev environment

Hi,

I regularly report issues with confined users in SELinux as I run as one
on my day-to-day account. Sometimes I have contributed fixes to the
policy, but this has been through fedpkg and diffs that doesn't really
scale well.

How do you (the main developers) setup your selinux policy, what git /
repo do you use for it, how do you build it etc.

Any tips would be appreciated so that I can setup a more "long lasting"
environment and hopefully, get to contribute some more policy.

--
William <william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>