Re: [SOLVED] Activate a SELinux Module at Initial Install

On 09/05/2014 07:55 PM, Dustin C. Hatch wrote:
  it does not suffer from the same issue. I noticed that
Anaconda installs it after selinux-policy-targeted, but it installs my
packages before. Comparing that spec to mine, I noticed that it
specifies selinux-policy-base in Requires(post), but I did not. Adding
that changed the installation order, and now my policy is correctly
loaded at install time. Would it be possible to update SELinux Policy
Modules Packaging Draft wiki page to include this?
Nice catch. You are right, this is a problem with installing in the same transaction.