In case you do not follow me on Twitter @rhatdan

SELinux Coloring Book was a huge hit at the Red Hat Summit last week in
San Francisco.  We gave out around 1000 coloring books, and people
seemed to enjoy them and actually learn some stuff.   Máirín Duffy has
setup a git hub site where you can download the source and do
translations.

https://github.com/mairin/selinux-coloring-book

Or you can print it directly from
http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2014/04/16/the-selinux-coloring-book/

These books are based on the article in opensource.com

http://opensource.com/business/13/11/selinux-policy-guide

which won a Readers Choice Award on opensource.com.

I find it an easy way to explain Type Enforcement, MCS and MLS Separation.