Re: Compile error: ERROR 'syntax error' at token 'attribute_role'

On 11/01/2013 05:15 PM, Dominick Grift wrote:
On Fri, 2013-11-01 at 12:11 -0400, JeeHyun Hwang wrote:
Thank you for your answer.

Is there any way around to disable attribute_role features and RBAC using
  configuration setting. I need to compile only TE policies (not RBAC). For
example, if I remove files in role folder, does it work?

No, RBAC is one of the three non-optional security models (among TE and
IBAC)

I am using Fedora 18. (But the most recent version Fedora 19 cannot handle
this attribute role feature when I tried).

Fedpra 19 should be able to handle role attributes AFAIK.
Yes, Fedora 19 uses it.
  its just the
analysis tools that lack support

You could however example the role attributes manually in the source
policy, or fall back on older version of refpolicy