Re: iotop policy development advice

> > > That concept was later dropped in favor of new security model called
> > > user based access control.

Got any links about user based access control so that I can learn more
about it?

> I made a 30 minute demonstration about creating policy for iotop (on
> rhel6) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcF9QkqLcKs

Fantastic. Thanks for your combined emails. It has revealed a lot to me.
I'll watch your video, and will create a similar policy for iotop on
Fedora. If you don't mind, I'll post it here for review once I'm done.

--
Sincerely,

William Brown

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xEFC416D781A8099A